- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup slices pickle
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 cup grapes
- Mix together ground turkey, seasoning, chopped sundried tomatoes and feta. Shape into 4-6 burger patties.
- Heat a skillet or indoor grill over medium. Add burgers and cook each side for 3-4 minutes until center is no longer pink. (Time will vary, depending on how thick your burgers are.)
- Add preferred condiments to buns and sandwich your burger inside along with sliced pickles and a large lettuce leaf. Slice in half and serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 702mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g