- 4 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 medium plum
- Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain and rinse in cold water until completely cool.
- Add oil and lemon juice to pasta, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Chop zucchini and slice tomatoes in half; add to pasta along with the parsley and feta. Toss gently.
- Add in more oil and/or lemon juice as desired.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Serve with plums on the side.
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 256mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g