- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium zucchini
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 1 tablespoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 medium orange
- Cook pasta as directed on package; rinse and cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Halve cherry tomatoes, thinly slice bell pepper and onion, and chop zucchini into small cubes; toss all into a large bowl. Drain and rinse chickpeas; add to veggies.
- Mix in basil, salt, pepper, olive oil, and vinegar. Add cooled pasta; toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 584kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 931mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 7g