- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup spinach
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium plum
- Add olive oil to a sauté pan or nonstick skillet and heat over medium-high.
- Slice cheese into four 1-ounce slices, placing 1 ounce onto each of 4 slices of bread. Add 1/2 cup spinach to each.
- Place 2 slices of turkey on top of the spinach, then cover with remaining slices of bread.
- Spray bread with cooking spray and place sandwiches on the heated pan. Cook on each side until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve plums on the side.
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 1640mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g