- 1 medium onion
- 8 medium carrot
- 2 pound pork loin
- 4 medium potato, red
- 3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sage, ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 2 cup grapes
- 1 cup blueberries
- Peel onion and carrots then cut into large pieces.
- Place pork in crockpot. Cover with onions, carrots, and potatoes; sprinkle with herbs and spices, then pour chicken broth over top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until pork is cooked through and vegetables are softened.
- Serve with fruit on the side.
Calories: 620kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 297mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 25g