- 3 cup tortellini pasta
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 8 ounce shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 2 cup pineapple
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1/4 cup caesar salad dressing
- Cook tortellini as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet. Mince garlic and add to hot skillet; cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Cook 2-3 minutes per side or until pink.
- Chop sun-dried tomatoes and add to skillet, along with white wine vinegar, salt, parsley, and cooked tortellini. Toss to coat evenly.
- Chop bell pepper and add to a large bowl along with the lettuce and Caesar dressing. Toss well.
- Serve shrimp tortellini with salad and pineapple on the side.
Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 323mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g