- 12 ounce salmon
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spice
- 2 cup Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking dish with foil and add salmon. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, trim the Brussels sprouts and cut into thin slices.
- Heat a large skillet over medium and then add the Brussels sprouts. Drizzle with oil and sauté for 2-3 minutes, allowing them to brown.
- Finely chop onion, and mince ginger and garlic; add to skillet. Toss to coat evenly. Season with salt.
- Stir in water; cover and reduce heat, cooking for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and season with pepper.
- Serve salmon with Brussels and orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 359mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g