- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup peaches, frozen, sliced
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- 15 ounce peaches, canned in own juice
- 4 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- Add 1/2 cup milk and yogurt to blender, mix until combined. Slice banana and frozen peaches; add to blender with raspberries and blend until smooth. If it becomes difficult to blend, gradually add in additional milk until desired consistency is reached. (Keep in mind, since this is a smoothie bowl it should be thicker than a regular smoothie.)
- Divide smoothie equally among 4 dishes. Top each with peach slices, chia seeds, and almonds.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 73mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 33g