- 1 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 pound chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1/2 cup parsley, fresh
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 medium lemon
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium honeydew
- Cook quinoa according to package directions; chill until ready to serve.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in baking dish and cover with barbecue sauce. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until no longer pink and the juices run clear.
- Dice tomatoes, cucumber, and bell pepper; finely chop parsley, and mince garlic. Add all to a large mixing bowl, then add cooked and fluffed quinoa.
- Add the juice from the lemon to the veggies, along with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Serve chicken with tabbouleh and cubed honeydew on the side.
Calories: 751kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 197mg | Sodium: 834mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 31g