- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/4 medium onion
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 6 large egg
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium apricot
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium. Chop onion and ham and sauté with together until the onions become translucent. Add spinach and cook until it begins to wilt.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray and fill each cup with vegetables. Whisk together the eggs, cheese, salt and pepper; pour over the vegetables.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Serve with apricots and toasted whole wheat bread.
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 208mg | Sodium: 474mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g