- 12 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 2 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- Roll up ham slices and put a pretzel stick through each slice to secure.
- Place remaining ingredients into separate portions of a divided plate or in different bowls or tupperware containers.
- Serve immediately, or pack for an easy lunch on the go.
Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 866mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g