Pepperoni Pasta SaladPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 ounce rotini pasta, whole wheat, dry
- 1/8 medium onion, red
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar, red wine
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 1 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 2 cup grapes
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain and allow to cool.
- While pasta is cooking, dice onion, tomatoes, bell pepper, and mushrooms; cut pepperoni slices into quarters and chop spinach. Toss these ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Add pasta to the mixing bowl with the veggies.
- Mince garlic and add to a small bowl or dressing shaker, along with the remaining dressing ingredients; stir or shake until emulsified.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature for best flavor; serve grapes on the side.
Calories: 478kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 576mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 16g