- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup hummus
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Slice cucumbers and strawberries.
- Top 1/2 of the bread slices with hummus; then layer with turkey, cucumber slices, and the remaining slices of bread (making 4 sandwiches total).
- Cook each sandwich in a sandwich press until golden brown.
- Serve strawberries, blueberries, and any remaining cucumber slices on the side.
Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 1104mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 13g