- 2 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup orzo, dry
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 6 stalk green onion
- 2 cup spinach
- 3 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Combine vinegar, minced garlic, basil, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Whisk to combine while slowly adding olive oil.
- Cook orzo in salted water according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, halve tomatoes, slice green onions, and roughly chop spinach; place in a large bowl.
- Drain orzo and immediately add to bowl with the veggies and toss. (The heat from the orzo will lightly wilt the spinach.)
- Pour the dressing on top and toss to combine. Carefully stir in feta and almonds.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for 1-2 hours and serve chilled.
- Serve with tangerines on the side.
Calories: 457kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 291mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g