- 1 medium onion
- 6 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounce spinach
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 medium mango
- Chop onion and mince garlic. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high. Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes or until onion starts to brown. Add tomatoes, broth, oregano, and pasta, in that order. Press with a spoon to submerge the pasta in liquid. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 7 minutes or until pasta is almost done.
- Uncover pan; stir in salt. Add spinach in batches, stirring until the spinach wilts before adding more. Remove pan from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Divide pasta mixture among 4 plates; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Serve with chopped mango.
Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 625mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 33g