- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium banana
- 1/8 cup walnuts, chopped
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add oats, flaxseed, and wheat germ, and cook for 2 minutes while continuously stirring.
- Reduce heat; add cinnamon and sliced bananas; stir well.
- Top with chopped walnuts and serve immediately.
Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 96mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 8g