- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup cherries, frozen
- 4 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 cup spinach
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- Split ingredients and mix two servings at once. Serve immediately, with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top and fun straw!
- Toast the bread and spread 1 teaspoon of butter on each slice. Eat with your smoothie.
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 255mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g