- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 tablespoon thyme, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 cup grapes
- Whisk together lemon juice, minced garlic, freshly grated ginger, thyme, salt, and pepper. Using a knife, make a few small slits in each chicken breast and then place them in a large baking dish. Pour lemon marinade over the chicken, cover dish, and refrigerate for one hour.
- Meanwhile, cook rice as directed on package and steam broccoli.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add chicken to skillet, reserving marinade. Cook chicken 5-6 minutes on each side until no longer pink in the center.
- Add marinade to a small sauce pan and boil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Top rice with chicken and drizzle with marinade. Serve broccoli and grapes on the side.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 370mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g