These Energy Bites are a no-bake healthy snack that take just a few minutes to make and are filled with protein, fiber and healthy fats to keep your kids fueled until their next meal.
Kids Can Make ‘Em Energy BitesPrint Pin Rate
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 8 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 ounce chia seeds
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- Mix all ingredients together; roll into 1in sized balls; toss in the refrigerator and allow to chill for 30 minutes.