- 1/4 cup cornmeal, yellow
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 regular hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 teaspoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 medium lemon
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 4 stalk celery
- 4 cup grapes
- In a pie pan (or bowl) combine cornmeal, freshly grated Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Crack egg, placing the white into a second pie pan.
- Spread mustard over fish. Dip fish first into the egg white and then into the cornmeal mixture. Place onto a plate.
- Place oil in a large skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add fish to hot skillet, cooking 2-5 minutes per side until cooked through (exact time will vary depending on thickness of fish).
- Warm buns in the oven if desired. Slice tomato.
- Spread mayonnaise over the bottom half of each bun; add fish, spritz with fresh lemon juice, and top with lettuce and tomato slices.
- Serve sandwiches with celery sticks and grapes on the side.
Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 676mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 28g