- 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- 2/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2/3 cup oats, dry
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- In a food processor, process the almonds, walnuts, oats, cinnamon and salt into a fine meal. Add honey and vanilla, then process again until well blended. Add the chocolate chips and pulse just until combined.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1-inch balls (wet your hands if the dough is too sticky) and place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for an hour or so until firm.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly covered container in the freezer.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 39mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g