- 3 medium apple
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1 head lettuce, red leaf
- 8 slice bread, multi-grain
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 3 medium carrot
- Core one apple (hold the remaining two aside and slice just before serving as added fruit side), and chop. In a medium bowl mix apples with yogurt, walnuts, mayo, pepper and chopped parsley. Fold in tuna.
- Place one lettuce leaf on bread, top with tuna mixture, then place additional lettuce leaf on top, finish with second slice of bread. Serve with sliced carrot, pepper and apples.
Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 374mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 22g