- 2 medium banana
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Peel bananas and slice into 1/2-1 inch chunks.
- Arrange banana slices onto wax paper and puncture with toothpicks or popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Heat chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Place shredded coconut in a small bowl.
- Take bananas out of freezer; dip each chunk into the melted chocolate and then quickly into the coconut.
- Return to the wax paper and place back into the freezer until chocolate is set.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 34mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 29g