- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 head CABBAGE, RED
- 1/2 cup black olives, canned
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup guacamole
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 cup raspberries
- Slice tomato, thinly slice cabbage, and slice olives; set aside.
- Toast muffins and spread each with 1/4 cup hummus and 1/4 cup guacamole. Add tomato, cabbage, olives and lettuce leaf. Top with other half of muffin. (Alternatively, spread hummus on 1 half of muffin and guacamole on other half so toppings more easily stay inside muffin.)
- Serve bite-sized broccoli and cauliflower with ranch for dipping, and raspberries on the side.
Calories: 453kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 807mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 9g