- 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chips chocolate chips, semisweet
- Line a tray that will fit in your freezer with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, process the almonds until they are a fine crumb.
- Add the drained and rinsed chickpeas and process until they are fully broken down.
- Next, add the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla and process until you have a smooth mixture.
- Remove the blade from the processor and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and place on your tray.
- Continue until you use all the mixture; you should have 30 balls.
- Freeze for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 252mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 17g