- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cup hash browns, frozen
- 1 cup, shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large egg
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 medium onion
- 4 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes, cheese, eggs and garlic salt (using less if desired). Chop onion and add to bowl. Mix well to combine and break up eggs.
- Pour evenly into each muffin cup. Bake for 30 minutes, or until eggs have set completely and are no longer runny.
- Serve with frozen mango.
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 214mg | Sodium: 339mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 23g