- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 4 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl. Dice mushrooms and onion, and chop spinach.
- Add butter to a medium skillet and melt over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and onions to skillet and cook until slightly softened, stirring frequently. Stir in spinach, then divide mixture equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Evenly distribute eggs on top of the veggies (filling cups about 3/4 full).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.
- Split each English muffin in half; add shredded cheese and an egg cup to each bottom half, lightly pressing down on the egg to flatten if necessary.
- Top with remaining muffin halves and enjoy with kiwi slices on the side.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 108mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g