Curried Sweet Potato Wedges with Simple ChickenPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 medium sweet potato
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 2 cup grapes, red
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper; spritz with juice of lemon, and add to a baking dish.
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes into 1/2-inch wedges and place in a bowl.
- Whisk together oil, curry powder, paprika, and remaining salt and pepper. Add to sweet potatoes and toss until evenly coated; place onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Add chicken and potatoes to hot oven and cook for 15-20 minutes. (Check chicken after 10 minutes and remove when no longer pink.)
- Sprinkle potatoes with chopped cilantro, and serve edamame and grapes on the side.
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 537mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 17g