- 12 ounce pork chop, boneless
- 2/3 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, reduced sodium
- 2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 medium apple
- Place the pork chops into a 4-quart slow cooker (no need to thaw if frozen).
- In a small bowl, mix together the jam, teriyaki sauce, mustard, and ginger. Pour evenly over the top of the pork and cover. Cook on low for 6 hours (or on high for 3-4 hours) until desired tenderness is reached.
- Before ready to serve, cook rice as directed on package.
- Steam broccoli in the microwave in a small amount of water or in a steamer basket.
- Serve pork over rice with sauce spooned over the top; serve broccoli and sliced apples on the side.
Calories: 565kcal | Carbohydrates: 102g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 775mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 46g