- 4 ounce pasta, shapes
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium onion, red
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium carrot
- 10 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar, red wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup grapes
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut broccoli into bite-size pieces, chop red onion, and slice cherry tomatoes in half; shred or grate carrots.
- Combine oil (2/3 cup), vinegar, and seasonings in a small bowl. Whisk gently until combined.
- Add dressing to pasta then top with feta and chopped vegetables. Toss until well mixed.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with grapes on the side.