- 2 cup oats, dry
- 2 cup milk
- 2 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium banana
- Using 4 separate sealable containers, divide oats, milk, 1 cup of yogurt, honey, vanilla, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon amongst all containers. (You can easily use just one sealable bowl as well and simply scoop out individually the next day).
- Mix gently; cover and store in the refrigerator overnight, or up to 2-3 days.
- In the morning, mix together the remaining 1 cup of yogurt and cinnamon. Place a dollop onto each serving of overnight oats and swirl in without completely mixing (just like the icing on a cinnamon roll).
- Serve with sliced bananas on the side.
Calories: 573kcal | Carbohydrates: 98g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 136mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 39g