- 8 ounce rice noodles, dry
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 3 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 1/2 medium lime
- 2 pound pork loin
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 medium orange
- Prepare noodles as directed on package (may substitute angel hair pasta if desired).
- Mince garlic. Whisk together garlic, soy sauce, water, oil, sugar, vinegar, Hoisin sauce, and juice of 1/2 a lime. Set aside.
- Cut pork into thin slices and then into strips.
- Spray a non-stick wok (or large skillet) with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high; add pork and stir-fry until it cooks through, about 6-8 minutes. Chop carrots and broccoli. Add to the skillet along with sauce mixture; cook until veggies are tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add noodles and toss to fully coat. Serve immediately.
- Serve with a side of fresh sliced oranges. (Serving size: 1/2 cup noodles with pork and veggies, 1/2 orange)
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 879mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g