- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 medium lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 medium cabbage, red
- 2 medium mango
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 6 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- Season chicken with chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add chicken and cook 4-6 minutes per side or until no longer pink. Shred chicken and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place yogurt into a small bowl. Whisk in 1 tablespoon lime zest, 2 tablespoons lime juice, honey and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Thinly slice cabbage and cube the mangoes.
- Heat tortillas individually in a hot skillet for 2 minutes per side, allowing them to crisp.
- Top tortillas with yogurt mixture, chicken, cabbage, mango cubes, and chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 462mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g