- 10 ounce spinach, frozen
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 1 pound chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place spinach, oil, salt, pepper, and cream cheese into a blender or food processor; mix well.
- Open chicken thighs and pound to flat. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Roll chicken so the cream cheese is inside and secure with a toothpick.
- Pour buttermilk into a bowl. Pour bread crumbs into a separate bowl. Dip stuffed chicken into buttermilk and then bread crumbs; Set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high. Put stuffed chicken into hot skillet and cook 2-3 minutes per side until browned. Place chicken onto a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until no longer pink inside and cheese has heated through.
- Toss asparagus with oil, salt, and pepper and place onto a separate baking dish; bake in oven for 5-6 minutes until just heated through.
- Serve chicken with asparagus and sliced kiwi on the side.
Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 792mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g