- 1 cup bulgur, dry
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Cook bulgar according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, dice pepper, cut turkey into smaller pieces, and peel and dice carrot. Toss all into a large bowl with spinach and dressing; set aside.
- Once bulgar has finished cooking, allow to cool to room temperature and then add to veggies. Toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with feta, and serve with mango on the side.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 820mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g