- 4 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1 1/2 cup Brussels sprouts
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup corn, canned
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 medium (2-1/2″ dia) onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and allow to cool to room temperature.
- While pasta cooks, cut Brussels sprouts into quarters, chop tomatoes, and slice grapes in half. Toss these ingredients into a large mixing bowl along with corn, seeds and remaining ingredients.
- Once pasta has come to room temperature, mix in with veggies and toss to coat evenly.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 235mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g