- 8 ounce penne pasta, dry
- 3 cup broccoli, florets
- 8 ounce ham
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1/3 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 cup spinach
- 4 tablespoon Italian Salad Dressing, Light
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain, cover and set aside.
- Cut broccoli into bite-size florets; dice ham, peppers, and onion. Add to a large bowl along with the raisins, black pepper, spinach, dressing, and pasta.
- Toss to coat evenly. Serve at room temperature or chilled with grapes on the side.
Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 718mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 25g