- 1 clove garlic
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup orzo, dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup grapes
- Place garlic in food processor and pulse to chop. Add carrots and broccoli and pulse until finely chopped, scraping down the sides halfway through.
- Heat olive oil in a stock pot and sauté the chopped vegetables. Add raw orzo and cook for 4 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add salt, water, and broth to the pot and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, uncovered, or until the liquid starts to evaporate and the mixture thickens.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 502mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 16g