- 4 medium apple
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Peel and chop apples, then place in a microwave-safe bowl along with a bit of water.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, then stir and microwave an additional 30-60 seconds until soft. Allow to cool completely.
- While your apples are cooling, stir together honey, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Drain any remaining water from the apples.
- Chop avocado and add to the apples.
- Pour honey sauce over avocado and apple mixture; add raisins and walnuts, then stir gently until thoroughly mixed and well coated.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 11mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 34g