Black Bean Turkey Salad is a nourishing, high-protein lunch bowl you can prep ahead and eat for days! Black beans, brown rice, colorful veggies, and convenient deli turkey are tossed in a quick homemade vinaigrette.
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 3 medium tomato, red
- 30 ounce black beans, canned
- 2 cup frozen corn thawed
- 4 medium kiwi
- Add the dressing ingredients to a container with a lid (a canning jar would work great). Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the salad.
- Cook rice according to package directions; allow to cool.
- Dice turkey, bell pepper, red onion, and tomatoes. Drain and rinse black beans; drain corn.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Shake dressing and add to salad; toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature or chill for later; serve kiwi slices on the side.