- 1 large egg
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 1/3 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 12 oz fish, flounder
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 cup acorn squash
- Beat egg and milk (2 tablespoons) in a shallow bowl and set aside. In a zipper bag combine breading ingredients.
- One at a time dip fillets in egg, shake off excess and shake in breading in bag.
- Bake uncovered on an oiled baking sheet at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. (this time might be less according to how thick your fish fillets are! Check after 15 minutes I would say). Can be served with lemon wedges if desired.
- Cook rice according to package directions, boil or bake squash on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie