Beef & Veggie Soup in the Instant PotPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 cup Lima beans, frozen
- 10 ounce frozen vegetables, mixed
- 2 cup corn, frozen
- 28 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 2 medium mango
- Set your Instant pot to sauté setting. Cook meat and onions until brown and onions are soft.
- Add all the other ingredients to the Instant Pot.
- Add lid and set to sealing.
- Click the manual button and set the time for 4 minutes. Allow it to naturally release pressure for 5 minutes, and then do a quick release.
- Remove lid; stir and add more salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- Serve with dinner rolls and sliced mango.