Instant Pot Vegetable Beef SoupPrint Pin Rate
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 stalks celery diced
- 3 medium carrots diced
- 3 medium potatoes cubed in bite size pieces
- 2 14.5 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cup water
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Set your Instant pot to sauté setting. Cook meat and onions until brown and onions are soft.
- Add all the other ingredients to the Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on and lock into place.
- Click the manual button and set the time for 7 minutes. Allow it to naturally release pressure for 5 minutes, and then do a quick release.
- Remove lid; stir and add more salt and pepper to taste, if needed. Serve.