- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pound beef steak, any cut
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 medium cabbage
- 2 large egg
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/8 cup peanuts
- 1 medium lime
- 2 cup pineapple
- Whisk together broth, soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and corn starch in a small bowl.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok. While heating, cut steak into thin strips. Carefully add beef to wok and season with salt and pepper. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Slice pepper; shred cabbage.
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in wok and then add pepper. Stir fry for 3 minutes, then add minced garlic and cook 1 minute more. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Heat remaining olive oil and add shredded cabbage. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Whisk eggs slightly, then add to wok; cook 1-2 minutes until eggs have set, stirring frequently to scramble.
- Add the sauce and bring to a boil; allow to boil 1-2 minutes until thickened. Add back in the removed ingredients, along with the snow peas, and continue to cook 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Top with chopped peanuts and a spritz of lime juice. Serve with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 1145mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 22g