- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 8 ounce corn, canned
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon parsley, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium honeydew
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 medium avocado
- Drain and rinse beans. Toss into a medium bowl with drained corn. Chop tomato and onion; add to beans along with parsley. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Divide between 4 tortillas. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and roll up tightly with ends tucked in.
- Serve burritos with honeydew slices, sugar snap peas and a few slices of avocado on the side.
Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 908mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 25g