- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 2 medium banana
- 2 large egg
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, semisweet
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place paper liners into muffin pan.
- Add all ingredients to a blender except the chocolate chips. Blend until oats have broken down completely, pausing to scrape the sides of the blender 1-2 times. Add chocolate chips and pulse 1-2 times.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 98mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g