- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 medium banana
- 2 medium kiwi
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- 1 cup pineapple, canned in 100% juice
- 1 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add coconut and cook 2-3 minutes until toasted, stirring constantly, then immediately remove from heat. Watch closely as this happens quickly and you do not want it to burn!
- Peel and slice bananas and kiwi. Drain oranges and pineapple.
- Combine all the fruit in a large bowl, then top with yogurt and toasted coconut.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 63mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 31g