- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- 3 sprigs parsley, fresh
- Drain and rinse beans. Add them, along with the next 7 ingredients, to a food processor. Blend well.
- Using a toothpick or knife, carefully make a small hole at the top of 9-12 carrots. Place a small piece of parsley into each hole. These will serve as the carrots in the garden.
- Place a large dollop of the bean dip into each of 4 small bowls and add the carrots. You can also make this even more garden-like by using very clean, small clay pots.
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 565mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 6g