- 2 medium carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 4 stalk green onion
- 2 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 4 ounce Soup, Ramen noodle, dry
- To prepare vegetables medium dice carrots, celery, onions and zucchini. Chop green onions and 1 handful of cilantro. Also, juice 1 fresh lime and drain your can of tomatoes.
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium. Add onion, carrots, celery and zucchini; sauté until soft, about 6 minutes.Season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes, broth, water and lime juice; bring to a boil. Break up two ramen packets into quarters and add them to the pot (NO SEASON PACKET)
- Reduce heat and simmer until noodles are tender, 3 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and Sriracha sauce if desired.
- Serve immediately and top bowls with cilantro and chopped green onions.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie