- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 tablespoon flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 15 ounce tomato sauce
- 3 cup rotisserie chicken
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 12 medium tortillas, corn
- 3 ounce Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 6 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 medium apple
- Dice onion.
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high; cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Place 1 1/2 cups tomato mixture in a bowl; reserve. Add shredded chicken and drained and rinsed beans to remaining sauce mixture in pan; cook 2 minutes.
- Stack tortillas; wrap stack in damp paper towels, and microwave at HIGH for 25 seconds. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up. Arrange filled tortillas, seam sides down, in bottom of a 13-x-9 inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with reserved 1 1/2 cups sauce and cheese. Broil 3 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and sauce is bubbly. Top with chopped tomato, cilantro, and sour cream. Serve with sliced apples.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie