- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 tablespoon flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 15 ounce tomato sauce
- 3 cup rotisserie chicken
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 12 medium tortillas, corn
- 3 ounce Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 6 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 medium apple
- Dice onion.
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high; cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Place 1 1/2 cups tomato mixture in a bowl; reserve. Add shredded chicken and drained and rinsed beans to remaining sauce mixture in pan; cook 2 minutes.
- Stack tortillas; wrap stack in damp paper towels, and microwave at HIGH for 25 seconds. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up. Arrange filled tortillas, seam sides down, in bottom of a 13-x-9 inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with reserved 1 1/2 cups sauce and cheese. Broil 3 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and sauce is bubbly. Top with chopped tomato, cilantro, and sour cream. Serve with sliced apples.
Calories: 510kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 1487mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 12g