- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 3/4 cup Cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Spray muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. (You can use 1/2 all-purpose flour and 1/2 wheat flour if preferred.)
- In a small bowl, stir together the eggs, pumpkin, sugar, and oil.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the egg mixture. Stir just until blended; do not over mix.
- Fold in pecans.
- Divide the batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Serve muffins with strawberries on the side.
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 121mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g